What Are You Watching? Episode 10 - Page 19
Global Justice Alliance

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Watching? Episode 10

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    I just binged this new series on Netflix called Warrior Nun. Dang, it's pretty good. but I hate those cliffhangers. Now I gotta wait two years for the next season?
    Two years!? GAH!
    Talk about torture!
    Last edited by TransWarpDrive; 07-05-2020 at 03:00 AM.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Inspired by David Falkayn, I've been watching The Avengers starring Patrick MacNee and Diana Rigg. Last night I watched the series 4 episode "The Cybernauts."

I also watched a series 1 episode of The Saint starring Roger Moore as Simon Templar.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    I just binged this new series on Netflix called Warrior Nun. Dang, it's pretty good. but I hate those cliffhangers. Now I gotta wait two years for the next season?
    Two years!? GAH!
    Talk about torture!
    Got that right!

Trying to find something to watch now. I binged a few nights ago on Infinity War and Endgame back to back. They really did those movies right, and how I LOVED the way Scarlet Witch kicked Thanos' a**. She would have done it too if he hadn't called down his ship's firepower.
    Last edited by jeriddian; 07-13-2020 at 04:44 AM.
    "Say the Word"

I'm still watching a couple of episodes of The Avengers and The Saint every day.

Registered User Senior Member
    Once I get my summer pay started (getting paid monthly is a pain at times) I'm planning on picking up the '61 and '62 seasons. That'll complete my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by David Falkayn View Post
    Once I get my summer pay started (getting paid monthly is a pain at times) I'm planning on picking up the '61 and '62 seasons. That'll complete my collection.
    I remember that from when Mrs. c and I worked at Mass Mutual Life right after we were married. Those 31-day months seemed like they would never end.

I just finished watching my DVD of the Apollo 11 moonwalk. It's my way of celebrating the anniversary of that event, which took place 51 years ago tonight.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I watched a new series on Netflix called Cursed. It's a completely different re-telling of the King Arthur legend from the perpective of the Lady of the Lake. There are ten episodes. It's pretty good. A very interesting take on the whole thing.
    "Say the Word"

Last night I watched "Fear in a Desert City," the first episode of the classic 60s series The Fugitive. Originally broadcast in Sept. 1963 by ABC, it starred David Janssen as innocent fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble, with guest stars Vera Miles and Brian Keith.
    Last edited by campy; 07-29-2020 at 07:16 PM.

On one of those internet-based movie sites (I forget which one right now), they're going to premiere a new movie titled "The Fugitive." Instead of it being another retread of the Richard Kimble saga, this time around the title character is an ex-convict who's falsely accused of bombing a subway tunnel, and Kiefer Sutherland plays the Federal agent tasked with bringing him in.
    As to what I've just been watching, I viewed the latest episode of Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. tonight. Things are building to a big climax, because during the previews for next week's episode the words "SERIES FINALE" appeared on the screen at one point. Given the current storyline, I wonder how they're going to wrap everything up in just one hour...