What Are You Watching? Episode 10 - Page 22
Global Justice Alliance

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Watching? Episode 10

Registered User Veteran Member Sentinel103's Avatar
    I'll watch some news while I eat dinner then it's back to writing and annoying people on twitter.

Registered User Senior Member
    Not watching much TV these days, although I'll soon be tuning in to the traditional holiday shows--Frosty, Rudolph, and so on. I know it sounds silly, but they're call backs to my childhood, so I try not to miss them.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David Falkayn View Post
    Not watching much TV these days, although I'll soon be tuning in to the traditional holiday shows--Frosty, Rudolph, and so on. I know it sounds silly, but they're call backs to my childhood, so I try not to miss them.
    Same here, David. Only I have a number of them on DVD, so I can watch them whenever I want, without commercial interruptions.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    We screened the 3/8/1966 episode of The Fugitive titled "Ill Wind." In this episode Dr. Richard Kimble was caught by his nemesis Lt. Philip Gerard, but got away with a little help from his friends after using his medical skills to save the relentless detective's life.
    Last edited by campy; 12-16-2020 at 11:58 PM.

Tonight on The Fugitive Dr. Richard Kimble encountered another falsely convicted man on the run, played by guest star Fritz Weaver. This episode aired in April 1966.

Mr. Weaver had spent most of the previous year singing and dancing on the Broadway stage, starring as Sherlock Holmes in a musical based on the stories by Arthur Conan Doyle. Your humble correspondent has fond memories of attending a performance of that show, probably my first exposure to live professional theater. (I still have the cast album in my iTunes library.)

Registered User Senior Member
    Right now I'm watching a Cyberpunk 2077 live stream on Youtube. Game's a diamond in the rough, but God...the bugs...the cut content...did I mention the bugs?

I'll watch a little news at dinner, but I need to work on this chapter.

Mrs. campy & I have progressed to season 4 of The Fugitive. Episodes are now in color. This will take some getting used to ...

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    My brother gave me the Season 1 DVD set for the new Star Trek: Picard series. I've watched two episodes so far.

I'm watching my fingers move over the fret board on my tele trying to do my chords perfectly while making more complex fingerings.