What Are You Watching? Episode 10 - Page 30
Global Justice Alliance

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: What Are You Watching? Episode 10

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I screened some films on our Delta flights to and from Italy recently. Going east I viewed Wonder Woman 1984, and on the way home I watched Birds of Prey and Mean Girls.

I also watched the first 1 7/8 episodes of the TV series Friday Night Lights.

Registered User Senior Member
    Mostly documentaries on the Curiosity channel. Watched "The Planets" on Amazon Prime. Too bad the Science Channel went the way of the History Channel--now, they're both just reality channels--no science or history on either.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I watched Black Widow on Disney+ now that it's no longer on Premier Access. I recommend it as it does fill in the back story pretty well, although I think the plot was a little too contrived in terms of the conflict with the villain. I still wish they hadn't killed her off.
    "Say the Word"

I watched a Zoom presentation about the 2022 budget for our condo association. Bottom line is our monthly maintenance fee will go up by about $6 in January.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I've started watching my DVDs of the cable series Longmire, based on the detective books of the same name by Craig Johnson. I like the TV adaptation; each episode just draws me in with its storyline & characterization. I've finished watching the first disc of Season One already (it's a two-disc set).

We had our grandson over today, so I watched some of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV show from 1993.

I watched our video chat with our financial advisor today.

I watched my DVD of the animated film version of Frank Miller's 1986 Batman mini-series Batman: The Dark Knight Returns tonight. They did a good job of adapting the graphic novel's storyline for a movie, and there were even some KP veterans who provided voices for some of the characters. Tara Strong (Tara; Joss Possible) played Michelle, the best friend of the female lead, Carrie Kelly (Robin). Carrie was voiced by Ariel Winter, who did some voice work on certain KP episodes as well. Another KP actor was Grey Delisle, who voiced several female char's on KP as well (I just don't remember who right now).

Tonight I finished watching the first season of Longmire, then I started in on the second. I've watched two shows on the first disc.