What Are You Watching? Episode 10 - Page 16
Global Justice Alliance

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Watching? Episode 10

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    *dusts off this thread* Under the current circumstances, I suppose it's time to bring this one back, huh?

Last week, I watched Star Trek: Picard. While there's still a bit of the "edginess" that they seemed to think was necessary for Discovery, I found it much more enjoyable overall (even if there are a few issues I might have with it).

Currently, I'm in the middle of my first re-watch of Stargate SG-1 in many years. As I type this, I'm in late season 3.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Yeah, I think we're going to have to relax the rules a little on old threads being dusted off. It's okay with me for now. I finally succumbed and got Disney Plus. Got to enjoy a lot of old movies I hadn't seen in a while such as the Tinkerbell series (Secret of the Wings, Legend of the Neverbeast), especially since that last one was directed by Steve Loter and cowritten by McCorkle and Schooley. I finally binged on The Mandalorian. Pretty engaging storyline, I must say.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    Forgot to mentioned that I watched The Mandalorian as well. Definitely an entertaining little series.

Quote Originally Posted by kyojikasshu View Post
    Forgot to mentioned that I watched The Mandalorian as well. Definitely an entertaining little series.
    BTW, it is strongly rumored that Ahsoka Tano is going to show up on The Mandalorian in Season Two. It is supposed to be shadowed by the present storyline with her in Season Seven of The Clone Wars. Apparently in the rest of the Clone Wars episodes not yet shown, it will have her being rescued by the Madalorians, who want her to fight Darth Maul and defeat him, back on Mandalor. She'll be played by Rosario Dawson, which seems to me to be a good choice.
    "Say the Word"

Been watching KP on Disney +. Getting in about one episode a day.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I just re-watched those "Kim Hushable" short films. As silly as they get at times, I enjoyed them!

What are 'Kim Hushable' shorts? Never heard of them.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    What are 'Kim Hushable' shorts? Never heard of them.
    They're the live-action shorts MOE linked us to in his KP thread, "Not Sure What To Make Of This," back on June 2 of last year. You remember those; we commented on them in that thread.

I've forgotten. I'll have to go back and look at them.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Senior Member
    Caught Perry Mason on FETV last night. Bones McCoy and The Skipper both making guest appearances with Kelly playing the brother-in-law of the murdered man and Hale playing a crooked private eye who ended up being the murderer. Of course, the defendant was a knock-out blonde and the murdered man her playboy husband...