What Are You Watching? Episode 10 - Page 20
Global Justice Alliance

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Watching? Episode 10

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    The new season for The Alienist is on TNT. Very good series. Dakota Fanning is great in this show.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I was mistaken - tonight's episode of Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. is not the series finale. That comes next week, and it'll be two hours long.
    After watching tonight's show, I tuned in to the Cubs game. In the top of the ninth, the Cubs scored two more runs to beat Kansas City 6-1. They're the best in the their division - Heck, they're the best in the whole National League right now, with a record of 10 wins, and 2 losses. The only other team doing that well is the Minnesota Twins, over in the American League Central with the same win-loss record.
    GO CUBS GO!

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Mrs. campy & I watched another episode of The Fugitive this evening from our DVD set of the series. This one featured guest star Telly Savalas with (a little) hair!

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    So after my Stargate SG-1 rewatch (which led into rewatching the first few seasons of Stargate Atlantis, and finally finishing that series), I ended up doing a rewatch of Scrubs. At first I was just binge-watching, but then I started following the Fake Friends, Real Doctors podcast with Zach Braff and Donald Faison, and now I'm going through the show episode-by-episode before each new episode of the podcast.

I did watch the first episode of Star Trek: Lower Decks when it came out two weeks ago, and... let's just say I wasn't immediately hooked. Haven't gotten around to watching the subsequent episodes yet.

Last night Mrs. campy & I watched "The End Game," completing the first (196364) season of The Fugitive. John McGiver, John Fiedler and Joseph Campanella guest starred in the episode, and Barry Morse portrayed Dr. Richard Kimble's nemesis Lt. Philip Gerard

Watching the late Diana Rigg in "The Murder Market," the earliest Mrs. Peel episode of The Avengers by production date. (Though not by telecast date.)

The viewing experience took a weird turn when Dame Diana played a couple of scenes in a coffin pretending to have been murdered by Patrick MacNee's character.
    Last edited by campy; 09-10-2020 at 11:38 PM.

Going through my Emma Peel era Avengers on dvd too.

Registered User Senior Member Sentinel103's Avatar
    Don't really watch much TV anymore unless I want to watch the news for a few minutes.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I just watched the funniest TV ad I've seen in a l-o-n-g time! It's for Uber Eats, and it involves Mark Hamill (Star Wars) and Sir Patrick Stewart (Star Trek: The Next Generation). Here's the link: https://www.cnet.com/news/star-wars-...-uber-eats-ad/
    I loved it!!

EDIT: P.S. I just watched the Cubs beat the Pirates 5-0.
    Last edited by TransWarpDrive; 09-22-2020 at 02:45 AM.

Mrs. campy & I are continuing to watch season 2 of the classic 60s TV series The Fugitive. Last night Telly Savalas made his 2nd guest appearance on the show, and tried to help Dr. Richard Kimble evade the electric chair by falsely confessing to the murder of Helen Kimble (Telly's character had only a few months to live anyway). The night before Jack Klugman portrayed a struggling trucking company owner, and in tonight's episode Star Trek's James Doohan almost suppressed his Scottish accent well enough to play an Oklahoma sheriff's deputy.