Kim Possible Live action? - Page 11
Global Justice Alliance

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kim Possible Live action?

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Nice job, campy. Thanks for providing that. But I think I like the original better, so I'm keeping it.
    I actually agree with you; the original seems more "commanding" (Kimmanding"?) somehow. But I wanted the option.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I just tried to play each one. All I got was a message saying, "Sorry, there was a problem loading the video."
    So I couldn't listen to either one.

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    I just tried to play each one. All I got was a message saying, "Sorry, there was a problem loading the video."
    So I couldn't listen to either one.
    Odd, I cant play them from OneDrive either. Hey jeriddian, (or talkdevelopment) is there anyplace on the site where we could host these files?

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I couldn't play them from the One Drive Either. You have to download them first, then you can play them.
    "Say the Word"

I just downloaded & played each one, and I have to agree with campy. The original beep from the animated series sounds more authoritative.

Greetings fellow Kim Possible fans!
    I have been following the DCOM since about July, I have watched all the trailers followed all the people and did lots of fan stuff in the lead up, but since Feb 15 came around (which was in the early morning of Saturday for me) I have been frantically searching (in an intermittent sort of way) for a way to stream it in Australia. Which is to say I have not actually seen it yet. To lay the sitch out clearly, I do not have a TV, I am in Australia (definitely not the US unfortunately), I am quite happy to pay a reasonable amount to watch it, but I am also willing at this point to get it through a less formal route. So what I am wondering is if any of you can suggest anything that might help.
    Thanks in advance
    A Fellow Fan

Registered User Veteran Member
    I paid to watch it on youtube, myself.
    Manofevil: Author of the Kimmunist Manifesto, writer, statesman, and founder of modern Kimmunism.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Welcome, Downunder! Nice to have an Aussie on the forum. Although I have not done it myself, (I have all the episodes recorded on DVD), you should be able to stream all the episodes on Youtube (I thought it was free to do so, though), and Disney now go has a site called Disney Go:

https://disneynow.go.com/shows/kim-possible/season-3 (This is for season 3, but you should be able to get the others)

You just have to put up with the ads.

Hope that helps!
    "Say the Word"

The live-action movie's already out on DVD! I bought my copy about a month ago. I was wandering thru the electronics dept. of my local Smarty-Mart, and just happened to see it sitting on the rack alongside the other Disney films.

I bought a digital version from Amazon soon after it premiered.