Kim Possible Live action? - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Possible Live action?

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Amen to that. But now I wonder who plays KP and Ron. I think they will be previously unknowns.
    "Say the Word"

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    A thought just occurred to me: while making this film, Rufus will have to be animated by Disney's visual effects people. In other words, the mole rat really will be CGI!!

Very good point!
    "Say the Word"

Personally, I didn't expect Kim to ever return (especially to Disney).
    I'm almost afraid to be happy about it.

The only thing that could have surprised me more, would be if an extraterrestrial pod crashed into the back yard.

Today at work, a thought popped into my head vis-a-vis the live-action KP flick currently in pre-production:
    Will there be merchandising tie-ins?
    Toys/dolls/posters/games/backpacks/lunchboxes/figurines - that sort of thing?
    You know, of course, that at the very least, Disney will release the movie on DVD a month or two after its debut on DC. Also probably a musical soundtrack CD if they use new pop songs in the film. So we can count on getting those, if nothing else.

Registered User Regular Member sharper1988's Avatar
    To answer that question, TWD, I give you the results that one of my long-time friends (also a long-time supporter of KP) pulled up from the US Patent Office. I am not going to kid around that you may need an extra storage shelter, my friend.

Name:  kp2018_trademark2_by_jgamboa3-dc4areg.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  15.3 KB

Name:  kp2018_trademark1_by_jgamboa3-dc4ardy.jpg
Size:  17.2 KB

Name:  kp2018_trademark3_by_jgamboa3-dc4ardl.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  11.1 KB

Name:  kp2018_trademark4_by_jgamboa3-dc4arev.jpg
Size:  15.5 KB
    My avatar above was created and designed by Slyrr.
    A true K/R, Canderemy, and Phinbella fan!

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    You can see some information about the movie on the Internet Movie Database. There are actors announced for Drakken, Shego, Bonnie, Kim's mom, and others.

I note with some alarm that the actress cast as Nana Possible is 2 years younger than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    You can see some information about the movie on the Internet Movie Database. There are actors announced for Drakken, Shego, Bonnie, Kim's mom, and others.

I note with some alarm that the actress cast as Nana Possible is 2 years younger than I am.
    *sigh* Some things we cannot escape, can we campy?

Okay, as to the actors:

Credited cast, sorted by IMDb STARmeter:
    Alyson Hannigan ... Dr. Ann Possible, Yeah, I can see this. She can do it.
    Sean Giambrone ... Ron Stoppable. Uh....I have a hard time seeing this kid being Ron, in the way he looks anyway, but I guess we'll have to see how he acts it.
    Todd Stashwick ... Dr. Drakken Yes!. This guy has the look. Dress him up with Blue Skin and he'll look good.
    Sadie Stanley ... Kim Possible Uh........No. This girl just looks too frail for the part to me. I don't see her doing the athletic stuff at all.
    Connie Ray ... Nana Possible Yeah...Even though she is younger than both campy and me, she can pull it off.
    Erika Tham ... Bonnie Rockwaller Yes. She has the right look for a Bonnie Rockwaller
    Ciara Wilson ... Athena I have no idea who this is. A new character made up for this movie, I think.
    Taylor Ortega ... Shego Check out her web page at www.taylorortega.com. She has a good look and attitude on her video. I think she can pull it off.
    "Say the Word"

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post

She's also just 2 1/2 years older than I am, so campy & I are in the same boat.
    You're right, jeriddian. There are some things we just can't escape. Time marches on....

Quote Originally Posted by TransWarpDrive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post

She's also just 2 1/2 years older than I am, so campy & I are in the same boat.
    You're right, jeriddian. There are some things we just can't escape. Time marches on....
    So true, my friend, so true...........
    "Say the Word"