Kim Possible Live action? - Page 8
Global Justice Alliance

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Possible Live action?

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Very nice! She sings in quite a dramatic fashion, and I like the funky beat!

I am definitely looking forward to watching this movie....!

Registered User Exalted Member kyojikasshu's Avatar
    It definitely looks interesting. Looking forward to checking it out.

HI guys! I've seen the trailer and I first thought on coming back here to comment, its been some time

Hey, I like the kid's voice as Ron actually!! it has some of his nervousness but Will was outstanding at delivering! Oh well, maybe he is a little too cute for the role, but on the whole it looks really good

Buuut I don't like Kim, I don't know, they are too cute and squeaky clean for me! Maybe its mee getting older and thinking they are way too young for the characters..but that was part of the joke actually

I love, love love love looove, Patton as Prof, Dementor, I mean

Honestly no John DiMaggio as Drakken?? I think he could do it just fine, i Mean he did Steve Ballmer when he was younger and he was hilarious!!

what about mr Barkin?? is he the teacher we see in the video?? I would love to have Warburton as him, and maybe Nicolle Sullivan as another teacher?

Im not fully in in the movie, but hey I'm sure Ill watch it and give it a try

Registered User Regular Member sharper1988's Avatar
    I think we should arrange a live stream of the KP live-action movie (with commentary afterwards).
    Last edited by sharper1988; 01-28-2019 at 03:06 AM. Reason: I meant the LAM
    My avatar above was created and designed by Slyrr.
    A true K/R, Canderemy, and Phinbella fan!

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Nice to see you, tweeb squared. It's been a long time. By the way Sharper, how would you set up a live stream?
    "Say the Word"

I don't know about a live-stream, but I'm fairly certain that within a month or so of this film's release, Disney will offer it for sale on DVD. They've done it with every other DCOM they've released lately, including that weird musical "Zombies," so why not the KP LAM?

Christy posted on twitter how her character, named Poppy Blu, will look..
    https://twitter.com/ChristyRomano/st...08467036893184

sooo...she is playing that Brittina character that appeared in the first season, right? Or maybe a second tier villain like Camille Leon

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Heck, I don't know. Who is Poppy Blu? I haven't heard anything about this character.
    "Say the Word"

Imagine my surprise when a ad for this movie played for me before a YouTube video. Like seriously, it brought back many a nostalgic memory of this show and the good old days. And I gotta say, the fellow playing Drakken does sound pretty darn close to the show in that trailer.

Somebody posted on Twitter that CCR's character would give a ride to Kim & Ron in the film, so maybe that's who Poppy Blu is.