Jeriddian, regarding your comments on May 25 about the actors cast so far - especially the kids selected to play Kim and Ron - let me make a few observations:

(Sean Giambrone as Ron Stoppable) Uh....I have a hard time seeing this kid being Ron, in the way he looks anyway, but I guess we'll have to see how he acts it.
Good point! As you see him in that picture, he doesn't look like Ron - but with the right hair coloring, and removing his glasses, he could very well turn out to be an excellent live-action version of our favorite klutzy sidekick.

(Sadie Stanley as Kim Possible) Uh........No. This girl just looks too frail for the part to me. I don't see her doing the athletic stuff at all.
According to Judy Taylor, senior vice president, Casting and Talent Relations, Disney Channel (as quoted on the Deadline Hollywood website): “Sadie delivers Kim’s confidence, smarts, and agility; most importantly, she’s an everyday girl with an extraordinary spirit.” One key word there is agility. Perhaps she's good at gymnastics, and demonstrated her abilities for Bob and Mark at her audition. Don't forget that those two guys created the series, and thus have a pretty good idea of what they want for a live-action Kim. So they must have seen something in her audition that told them that this was the girl to play the role.
So I, for one, am willing to give Bob and Mark the benefit of the doubt and reserve my final judgment until I've seen the finished movie.