How Was Your Day? Edition 18 - Page 13
Global Justice Alliance

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: How Was Your Day? Edition 18

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Enjoying having four days off in a row, but tomorrow I have to get back to work. I'm continuing to make progress on the 3D model, and preparing for my talk on Thursday.
    "Say the Word"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    We had a shelf/closet rod fall off the wall in our storage room here at the condo. I had to remount it more securely, with brackets screwed into the wall studs. I hope it stays up this time.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Yesterday I took my car for its annual state inspection, and had a veterinarian make a house call to give my cats their annual checkups.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    It was an interesting day. I went with friends to visit the Perot Scence adn nature meuseum in downtown Dallas. There was a special exhibit of fossil boes from South Africa which would only appear here in the United States for this one exhibition. It was an exhibition of some recent Hominid finds recently of a whole new speicies of one of our ancestors named Homo Nedali. This ancestor species lives about 250,000 to 150,000 years ago, about the same time as our own speces Homo Sapiens was present. (Homo Sppiens is thought ot have appears about 250,000 years ago.) It appears to support he notion that the dvelopment of modern humans was not down a single genetic line, but instead of several geentic lines that separated then crossed again with each other at multiple crosspoints over time to several most recent speicies of which we are the only ones to survive tot he present. Dang! I should have gotten pictures. Completely forgot to do that.......
    "Say the Word"