How Was Your Day? Edition 18 - Page 38
Global Justice Alliance

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? Edition 18

Registered User Veteran Member Sentinel103's Avatar
    My prior dropped a bombshell on me this morning, he had to have a list of all previous priors and their contact information. Soooo, I had to do a data search and I figured out that I actually got them all and 'hopefully' their correct phone # and emails. Crud.

Quiet day today, thankfully. Hoping to get some more writing in tomorrow and then back to work on Tues.

Nice quiet and a little cold with some light snow.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I just finished a fanfic I had to write It is a sequel to The Queen's Gambit, the seven part miniseries on Netflix. I posted it on AO3 as FF.net is getting too crazy for me to handle now.
    "Say the Word"

I am working on chapter 75 in book 2 of 'The Hunter'. Almost done, maybe 10 chapters left.

Started taking Xmas stuff down inside. After 2 years it still feels eerie decorating an empty house, after everyone else has died. Sometimes I feel like a ghost. Maybe I'm not here anymore either.

I know what you mean about the empty house. Sometimes I still expect to see my mother sitting at her usual place on the couch and she's been gone for almost six years now.

In a couple months I am slated to take over a local state organization that does charity work and work hand in hand with the national organization. I have to get my 'slate' of officers named and the one guy who I was counting on to be my second in command informed me he couldn't because of health reasons. Now I get to find a new one for that slot within the organization.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Got my eyes tested today. They passed.

Welp, found the replacement guy and I think he'll be good. I got my ears lowered today (Army slang for haircut and it feels pretty good). Tomorrow: snow showers.