How Was Your Day? Edition 18 - Page 49
Global Justice Alliance

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? Edition 18

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I washed some windows and put up some screens at the campy condo. Spring is here!

Registered User Veteran Member Sentinel103's Avatar
    We had a service project today and then spent most of the rest of it practicing the guitar.

Registered User Senior Member
    Sorry I've been so quiet this week, but it's been a helluva week. Tues I started palpating from my diaphragm, so I called up my electrocardiologist and was told to come in. I came in and the nurse ran some tests and recalibrated the pacing, but there was a tachycardia they found. So, I was admitted to ER and then had to undergo a cardiac catheter to see if there were new blockages that would need stints. Thankfully, that turned out to be negative, so no stints. But, I had to get an upgraded device with a defibrillator which meant surgery again! Then, while I was recovering overnight, they discovered a problem and it took them a couple of days to fix it. They tried Mexatile, but that made the situation worse, so they went to ambocordone which worked after spending a night hooked up to an IV. Last night everything paced well and no problems today--thank God!! I'm going to have to be very careful to make sure I take my ambo--that's the really crucial one in regulating my heart beat, but, if I continue behaving myself, I should (I hope) be fine. Later on this week or early next I go in to have my incision checked and most probably an EKG. Here's hoping that comes out okay!

It has been a nice quiet day except for an hour of taekwondo.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I did my weekly shopping run - Pete's; Aldi, and Jewel/Osco; then I ran some personal errands in the afternoon (most importantly, I got my car washed after over two weeks to wash the bird poop off it - that stuff will screw up your paint job if you let it sit too long). For dinner, I went out & got Chinese for my brother & myself, while Mom opted for a burger & fries from Portillo's.
    I'm doing my weekly laundry tomorrow (Sunday).

We started on the paperwork for some promotions and awards to this group I belong to. Now I get to write up my assignments.

Registered User Senior Member
    Grading exams and projects today and tomorrow. Final grades are due on Weds. and then that's all until the fall. Going to miss being in the classroom (virtual or otherwise) this summer--I really do love to teach.

Every year we have to write reports, awards and promotions to a charity group I belong to....so I hope to finish up today.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Washed the 2nd floor windows and installed the screens today. I also flipped the mattress on our bed for even wear.

Nice and quiet once the maids left.