How Was Your Day? Edition 18 - Page 44
Global Justice Alliance

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? Edition 18

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I got my first shot this morning at Gillette Stadium. The process was better than Thursday when Mrs. c got hers. She had to stand in line outside in the cold for twenty minutes, then stand in line inside to check in. I just walked in and went right to a check-in person.

Registered User Veteran Member Sentinel103's Avatar
    I got my first shot this afternoon in Wentzville, Missouri.

I'll get mine when they roll out the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Hopefully by then my primary physician will have access to it. Until then, I'm being careful

I got the Pfizer, now my wife worked for Pfizer and knew quite a few scientists and she trusts the shot

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for the vaccine to become available to folks in my category: Under 65 and not working an "essential" job. Hopefully sometime this spring?

As for my day:

Did a number of tasks today - changed the insurance cards in my car (new policy went into effect yesterday); collected & took out the trash; washed my car; bought new AA batteries, and new ink tanks for my printer (have to take one back - it's the right model number ink tank, but the wrong color).
    I still need to refuel my car. I'll probably do that tomorrow some time.

Morning class--we got up to Harrison's presidency. Next week it's midterm review. We're moving a little quicker than I had planned so, I'm slowing down the pace. Electro-cardiologist appointment tomorrow. I'm probably looking at a pacemaker in the near future.

A nice quiet day so far.

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David Falkayn View Post
    Morning class--we got up to Harrison's presidency. Next week it's midterm review. We're moving a little quicker than I had planned so, I'm slowing down the pace. Electro-cardiologist appointment tomorrow. I'm probably looking at a pacemaker in the near future.
    Points off for ambiguity! You didn't tell us which Harrison.

I went shopping for cat food and some things for Mrs. c's and my dinner.

William Henry Harrison--I think he's still on record for the longest inaugural address--in the rain, about 80 years old. Catches pneumonia and dies shortly after. Got back from my appointment and I'm scheduled for pacemaker surgery next month. Doc says it's less involved than my ablation--I'm only getting local anesthesia instead of general, so I shouldn't have the problems I had the last time. Will probably have to stay overnight in the hospital after the surgery though for observation. Otherwise, I'm doing okay--no afib, blood pressure and oxygen saturation good. Hopefully, once the pacemaker is put in that should help with a lot of my issues.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Yep. Inaugural Address lasted some two hours, and he died after only 31 days in office, the shortest presidency on record.
    "Say the Word"