What In Real Life Reminds You Of KP? #11 - Page 6
Global Justice Alliance

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What In Real Life Reminds You Of KP? #11

Registered User Senior Member Muzzlehatch's Avatar
    That puppy was unreal!
    Kim Possible, the REAL Disney princess!

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    I was reading the etiquette forum I'm a member of, (the one with a member named KimPossible) and another posted mentioned that they hate monkeys.

Also, I'm reading a novel with a character who carries a pet around in his pocket. It's a kitten, not a naked mole rat.

We took our granddaughter to a playground this afternoon. A young mom (or nanny?) was wearing a tee shirt from her high school cheerleader days.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Mom told my brother she's adding bacon to his shopping list for Wednesday. All I could think of was Kim's dad telling her mom,
    "Well, you know I like bacon on practically anything...."

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I've been watching a number of Christy Carlson Romano's Youtube recordings. She's changed her life around, having gotten married, having two sons, living in Austin, Texas, with her family. She reminisces about her days with Disney, her experiences with the company, in making KP and Even Stevens and other projects, her thoughts about the Hollywood scene and the things that have happened in her life now that she's left the whole acting scene behind her (and things like how she lost certain roles or how she lost the money she made). She's in her late 30's now and it's nice to see how she has grown as a person. It is interesting to see the changes in her life at the stage she is in now. She got her husband to also make some videos for her on his experiences.
    "Say the Word"

Iíve been reminded of KP by the many bare midriffs on display here in Italy.