What In Real Life Reminds You Of KP? #11 - Page 4
Global Justice Alliance

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What In Real Life Reminds You Of KP? #11

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    You remember the exterior view of the Possible house after the tweebs finished decorating it in A Very Possible Christmas? Well, that's kind of how our house looks after my brother got done putting up our lights and stuff this year. (And he wants to add more to it in the future!!)

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    Cool! can you upload a picture?
    "Say the Word"

Super Moderator Honored Elder campy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    A special election to fill a seat on the town council is coming up. One of the four candidates is using initials in lieu of a first name on his/her signage. The initials are KP.
    Update: My local "KP" did about as well in the town election as Kim did in the one in "Royal Pain." He came in 4th with 229 votes out of over 4000 cast.

Last edited by campy; 12-06-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Yesterday at the condo my grandson was watching Transformers: Robots in Disguise on Netflix. In one episode I heard a very familiar voice. I couldn't place it at first, but after much thought I decided it sounded exactly like Ned, the Bueno Nacho assistant manager. I checked iMdb and it turns out it was the same voice actor, Eddie Deezen.

I discovered this article on CNN's website today:https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/29/world...scn/index.html
    (And while I was reading it, I kept hearing the "Naked Mole Rap" playing in my head!)

American Girl's doll of the year for 2020 is an outdoorsy girl who likes surfing and wants to try out for her school's cheer squad. Her name? Joss.

This news story reminded me of KP: link

For Bonnie's sake, I hope the statute of limitations has lapsed.

Detroit Tigers manager is now AJ Hinch of the Astros cheating debacle. The name is easy to remember because it sounds like Jack Hench, the supervillain consultant.

I'm reading The Night Fire, the latest Harry Bosch novel from Michael Connelly. In it, Harry tells his partner Renee Ballard, "You've got the world wired." It made me think of Kim saying the same of Wade in "Team Impossible."
    Last edited by campy; 03-21-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by campy View Post
    Yesterday at the condo my grandson was watching Transformers: Robots in Disguise on Netflix. In one episode I heard a very familiar voice. I couldn't place it at first, but after much thought I decided it sounded exactly like Ned, the Bueno Nacho assistant manager. I checked iMdb and it turns out it was the same voice actor, Eddie Deezen.
    I will forever know him as Mandark on Dexter's Lab.

Anyways for me after watching "Grande Size Me" and hearing Ron go on about how the "Wheel of Good Eating" was a myth, it reminded me of how in recent years many people just found out that the "Food Pyramid" they were taught in elementary school was in fact a total myth, so looks like Ron was right after all:https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation...ion-food-myths