What In Real Life Reminds You Of KP? #11 - Page 13
Global Justice Alliance

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: What In Real Life Reminds You Of KP? #11

Super Moderator Venerated Elder campy's Avatar
    The novel I’m reading is about the search for a serial killer who calls himself “maddog.”

Registered User Exalted Member Rob's Avatar
    Just made a cup of hot chocolate at work, and when I sat down with it at my desk, I thought, "Now to enjoy my cocoa-moo" in Drakken's voice.

The thought might have been encouraged a bit by the 20th anniversary podcast being fresh in my memory...

A family member told me a story about a friend of there's back in school who always knew what he wanted to be when he grew up, an actuary.

I went to my grandson's pre-k graduation last evening, which reminded me of "Graduation."

I drove by the college in town today, and they had a large, inflatable white dog figure on the lawn that reminded me of Commodore Puddles from "Rufus vs. Commodore Puddles." (Not an exact correspondence since the school mascot is a bulldog, not a poodle.)
    Last edited by campy; 06-23-2022 at 07:20 PM.

A photo on the July page of our wall calendar with the grandchildren riding a camel (taken at a local zoo) reminds me of Ron travelling to the Monkey temple in "A Sitch in Time."

A color analyst in the beach volleyball match I'm watching on youtube used the phrase "Please and thank you."

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I was reading a book about the Back To The Future film trilogy last week, and of course I came across references to the bully Biff Tannen's ancestor in the Old West, Buford "Mad Dog" Tannen. (BTW, according to the third film, he got his nickname due to his bad temper and "...a tendency to drool." )

We flew over Nevada today which reminded me of the Pan Dimensional Vortex Inducer.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    I saw a really red headed cheerleader in a college football game replay. I couldn't remember the teams playing adn she wasn't the head cheerleader, but I couldn't help comparing her to KP. A beautiful girl, but KP was better.
    "Say the Word"