KP is now universally availble, thanks to Disney + - Page 2
Global Justice Alliance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KP is now universally availble, thanks to Disney +

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkrage6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kyojikasshu View Post
    Haven't gotten around to a re-watch yet, but it's good to know I should flip to my copy of the DVD for the movie.

Reminds me of when I did a re-watch of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine on what was then CBS All Access... I was greatly disappointed that the finale was the edited 2-episode version instead of the full feature-length one.
    That's the case with a lot of shows on streaming, the Will and Grace episode "Lows in the Mid-Eighties" is only available on streaming in the edited syndicated two-part version, so you'll need the DVD set if you want the original aired hour-long version.
    Plus, with DVDs, you get all sorts of nifty extra features about the film or show - especially in the boxed sets!

I recorded KP onto DVDs off broadcast TV, when she used to still air. Should be all set, until they rot, or I die. I don't understand all that streaming gobbledeegook.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaglebub View Post
    I recorded KP onto DVDs off broadcast TV, when she used to still air. Should be all set, until they rot, or I die. I don't understand all that streaming gobbledeegook.
    I had a bootleg DVD set of the show from Ioffer a decade ago, unfortunately some of the season 4 episodes on that set had the endings partially cut off. So I was glad to finally get to see the stuff I missed all those years ago.