How About That Weather, Huh? 2020 Edition - Page 6
Global Justice Alliance

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: How About That Weather, Huh? 2020 Edition

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    We had some more cold weather here in Go City today - low to mid-teens for high temps; and some light snow. In fact, we're under a winter weather advisory until midnight local time. We can expect lake-effect snow accumulating anywhere from 2 to 4 inches until then, after which temps will dip to just 9 by 7 AM tomorrow morning. Yep, it's winter, all right.....

Registered User Veteran Member Sentinel103's Avatar
    Light snow this morning and we have some maybe coming in Sunday through Tuesday.

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    God, is it cold in Texas. We're down in the low 20's. Everybody's being warned to keep their faucets at a sight drip to keep the pipes from breaking if they freeze. Unlike you Northermers, they don't wrap the pipes dopwn here. They say the temperature will hit single digits on Monday, maybe even go negative.
    "Say the Word"

We're expecting snow here in Go City tonight through tomorrow. Anywhere from 1 to 6 inches accumulation, on top of all we currently have.

Right now it's 7. I spoke with one of my friends who is taking the weekend off in Hannibal, Missouri tonight and it's already below 0 there.

It's currently 5 below here in the western suburbs of Go City. Supposed to go down to -7 before sunrise. The snow we had today ended about an hour and a half before sunset, but not before leaving several inches of light, fluffy snow on top of what's already accumulated here in northern Illinois. At least it was easy to clean off my car before I went shopping today....

4 and partly cloudy.

Registered User Senior Member
    Got some rain and a few storms, but otherwise, warm weather down here--we're in the 80s.

Still cold and it's clouded up. There is an interesting winter storm in Texas...we might see some of it.

Between 0 and -10 for at least a week with constant snowfall. Front door was drifted over a few mornings. Couple days ago I had to use the snowblower in -10 and windy weather. The electric jumper was froze up and had to be beaten with a hammer. The machine is 49 but still works real good.