How Was Your Day? The 20th Thread - Page 31
Global Justice Alliance

Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? The 20th Thread

Administrator Honored Elder jeriddian's Avatar
    A quiet day reminiscing with old medical school and D&D buddies. Also a visit to my step mother to give her an old Blu-Ray and DVD player I had lying around as the one she had (35 years old with a VCR player in it also) had finally broken down.
    "Say the Word"

Registered User Veteran Member
    Mowed the grass and did some reading. I have an online lecture at 11, then I'm tutoring at the learning center from 4 to 6 and writing in between.

Super Moderator Venerated Elder campy's Avatar
    I took my Volvo out of the garage for the first time in 3 weeks. I drove to the store where I buy the lemon drops I'm practically addicted to, and also the secondhand store where I look for wine racks sometimes.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    Got up at 7 AM local time to watch the Artemis I launch, only to discover that it had been scrubbed due to technical problems. Later on, I went to the store to get stuff for tonight's dinner as well as some things I needed for myself. I also cleaned the second-floor bathroom, and made an appointment at the dentist's to take care of a tooth that's giving me some pain. I'll go see the dentist on Friday.

We're babysitting grandkiddies this afternoon.

I went to our daughter's house to babysit Robbie, whose kindergarten classes don't start until Tuesday. It was decided he should not come to our condo because Clara has been sick lately.

Moderator Venerated Elder TransWarpDrive's Avatar
    I went grocery shopping at the local Smarty-Mart instead of my brother, due to his borrowing Mom's minivan while his Jeep's in the shop for repairs. After lunch, I folded & put away all the clean towels for the second-story bathroom. Later in the afternoon, I gathered & took out all the trash, tomorrow being garbage day in our neighborhood.

I had the garage door at the condo serviced this morning. It was giving us trouble off and on last week.

Our houseguests are moved into their new home! The condo is on its way back to normal.

We went to the birthday party for our grandsons. We also brought some more stuff to the new house. The condo is still full of random junk, though.